Blue States Begin Rationing Oxygen
Aug 26, 2021
Unvaccinated Are Last In Line
In terms even a fan of America’s alleged favorite pastime can understand: “Three strikes & you’re out.”
Beginning September 1, patients must show proof of vaccination before being admitted to ERs or ICUs in all the blue states & most of the red states that accept federal aid.
There is currently a nationwide shortage of liquid oxygen as the COVID Delta variant decimates the uneducated & misinformed. As a result, the Department of Homeland Security has issued a directive in how liquid oxygen will be dispensed beginning this September until the end of the pandemic, now projected to be spring to fall 2022 or 2023.
Here’s how these changes to oxygen availability may impact you. Oxygen will be made available to acute care patients on a first-come first-served basis according to the following schedule.
- In and outpatient care for fully vaccinated COVID patients.
- In and outpatient care for fully vaccinated patients with conditions other than COVID that require oxygen
- Elon Musk’s Space-X space program
- Ben & Jerry's
- Elective surgery involving lab rats
- Unvaccinated COVID patients
Are you still undecided?